Welcome to the Chelsea Area Chamber of Commerce!
The Chelsea Area Chamber of Commerce’s mission is to provide services that advance commerce to establish and maintain Chelsea as a premier community in which to live, work, and recreate.
- CHAMBER MEMBERS: We are here to serve you and promote your business. See our Chamber Activities page to see some of the networking events you can attend.
- RESIDENTS: See the Community page to find out information on Community living and other Local Links.
- VISITORS: If you are a Visitor to the Chelsea area, see our Visiting Chelsea page. We would love to have you or your group visit our historic town full of restaurants, elegant shops, factory tours, a dedication to the arts, and much more! Please call our office at (734) 475-1145 and we will send you a visitors' packet.
- JOIN THE CHAMBER: If you're interested in learning more about becoming a member, see our Join the Chamber page to review the benefits of joining, pricing options, and an application.
- BUSINESS LEADERSHIP AWARDS: If you'd like to nominate a business for the Business Leadership Award please click here. Note: Business must be a member of the Chelsea Area Chamber of Commerce.
- CITIZEN OF THE YEAR & LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD: If you would like to nominate someone for one of these awards click here. Anyone can nominate a deserving person for these awards (they do not have to be Chamber Members).
- Sept 23th Business After Hours at Chelsea Alehouse 5-7 pm
- Sept 25 presented by the Purple Rose Theatre, Special Chamber Preview networking event 6pm-8:30pm Call Lisa @ 433-7782 ext 14 for further details or reservations.
- Sep 27th Walk to End Alzheimer's- Clock tower 310 N. Main, 9:00am registration
- Oct 1st Business Leadership nominations open. Click here for nomination form
- Oct 4th Ghoultide Gatherings at Chelsea Fairgrounds
- Oct 4th 7th Annual Harvest Art Market Silver Maples of Chelsea 10am-4pm
- Oct 15th Friends of the Library Business After Hours
- Oct 17th Drawing for Car Raffle during the Chelsea Dexter Football game.
- Oct 18th Cranes, Colors,and Cabernet
- Oct 23rd Citizen of the Year Banquet at the Village Conference Center
- For other upcoming events, see our 2014 Chamber Activities Calendar or the Chelsea Michigan Events Calendar
RAILROAD SAFETY click here to read Chief Toth's letter
2014 Chelsea Chamber Car Raffle. Please
Great Opportunity: Become a Business Booster 2014-2015
Want to support Chelsea Chamber of Commerce and your local businesses but don't own a business? You can join the Chamber as a Chelsea Business Booster. For more information, visit our Business Booster page, or call the Chamber office 734 475-1145. You will be eligible for a Discount program from July 1, 2014 through June 30, 2015.
Business Directory is now available !!
The 2014/2015 Chelsea Area Chamber of Commerce Community Profile & Business Directories have ARRIVED !!
Pick up your copies at the Chamber office, 222 S. Main St. Suite B in the Palmer Auto Service Building between 10am
and 4 pm Monday through Friday. Call ahead over the lunch hour ( 475 -1145 ).
2014/2015 Chelsea Chamber of Commerce
Community Profile & Business Directory
Please note that you can link to the website of some of our Chamber Member advertisers on the digital version.