How To Reach Us:
310 N. Main St.
Chelsea, MI 48118
Tel: (734) 475-1145
Fax: (734) 475-6102
2013 Chamber Activities and Events
The Chelsea Area Chamber of Commerce holds regular activities for members, including our Lunch for Success, Business Breakfast, and Business After Hours networking events. We also award Business Leaders and co-sponsor (with the Chelsea Standard) the Citizen of the Year/Lifetime Achievement awards.Throughout the year, we are involved in many community events. Click here to see a full listing of Community events for Calendar year 2013
CHAMBER OF COMMERCE 2013 EVENT ACTIVITIES
- Jan 10th Ribbon Cutting at Chelsea Center for the Arts noon
- Jan 23rd Business Breakfast at Thompson's Pizza 7:30 - 9am
- Jan 31st Business After Hours at Great Lakes Zoological Society 5 - 7pm
- Feb 21st Annual Meeting at Village Conference Center 6 - 8pm
- Feb 24th Red Wings Fundraiser with Chelsea Hockey Assoc. $60 inc. bus, beverages and reserved seating call 734 475-1145 for reservations today!!
- Mar 9th Family Fun Night at Chelsea Lanes 7 - 9pm Sponsored by Cottage Inn Pizza and Village Motor Sales. Click here for a team entry form
- March 21st (Thurs.) Business After Hours from 5-7 pm at Oak Tree Plaza, East Old U. S. 12 at Fletcher Rd & I-94. Participating businesses: Bearclaw Coffee, True North Jerky Co., Chelsea Hearth & Fireplaces, Edward Jones Investments, and Shabby Chic Consignments
- March 28th(Thurs.) Ribbon Cutting at Chelsea Chiropractic & Functional Neurology, LLC at 11:30 a.m.
Dr. Nate Keiser, 140 W. Middle St Suite B, Chelsea (Middle Square Professional Building.
- April 10th (Wed.) Jet's Pizza/Arbor Brewing Co. Fundraiser Beer Dinner $50 incl Beer & four course dinner served by Chef from Back to the Roots. Time TBD
- Apr 17th Ribbon Cutting & Grand Opening at Chelsea Alehouse 6:30pm
- Apr 25th (Thurs.) Business After Hours at Village Motor Sales Co-hosted by Thompsons Pizzeria 5-7pm
- May 2nd "RIB" cutting at Smokehouse 52 at 6:30pm
- May 8th (Wed.) Lunch & Learn. Brown Bag Lunch and Q & A with Richard Mossburg of Privacy Compliance Consulting. Location at McKune Meeting Room of the Chelsea District Library - enter thru East main library entrance 11:45 am - 1 pm
- May 11th (Sat) Detroit Tigers Bus Trip sponsored by Jet's Pizza bus leaves at 4:30pm call 734 475-1145 for reservations.
- May 15th (Wed.) Business Breakfast 7:30 - 9am at Reddeman Farms Course (golf specials after). Breakfast sponsored by MLive Media.
- May 21st (Tues.) Business After Hours from 5-7 pm at Alzheimer's Association, TorranceLearning ( E-learning Design & Development) and Attorney
John A McDermott's office, at 310 N. Main St. near the Chamber office
- Jun 4th (Tues.) Annual Golf Outing at Reddeman Farms Golf Course 8am-3pm click here to be a sponsor or for ateam
- Jun 12th Business After Hours at Chelsea Alehouse 5 - 7 pm
- Jul 15th
Townie Party precursor to A2 Art Fair 5-9pm & we will have a booth
- Dec 5th Gingerbread Display drop off
- Dec 6th, 7th, 8th Hometown Holiday Celebration
- Dec 7th Light Parade 6pm begins at Chelsea State Bank ends at Teddy Bear Factory