Chelsea, Michigan is a thriving community with plenty of shopping, dining, entertainment and local activities. If you plan to visit Chelsea, please contact the Chelsea Area Chamber of Commerce and we can provide you with an informative package customized to your interests.
These links will also provide useful information for any one interested in visiting our area:
- How to Get Here
- On going events and activities in Chelsea and the surrounding areas:
You may also want to Search the Chamber of Commerce Member List to find merchants, hotels, bed & breakfasts, restaurants, services and more!
2013 Community Calendar
- Feb 7th Epicurean Traveler Village Conference Center 6:30pm (festival of Mardi Gras)
- Mar 9th "Big 400" Pancake Breakfast & Maple Syrup Festival
- April 13th Chelsea Spring Expo at Washington St. Educ Center sponsored by Chelsea Senior Center
- May 4 & 5th Chelsea Home Show at Chelsea Fairgrounds
- May 4 & 5th Chelsea Fine Arts and Craft Fair also at Chelsea Fairgrounds
- May 11th Chelsea Garden Club Annual flower & plant sale 8:30am to noon downtown Chelsea
- Thursdays Jun 6th thru Aug 15th 6pm Sounds and Sights on Thursday Nights
- The Chelsea Painters 40th Annual Art Fair will be held Saturday, June1st and Sunday, June 2nd, 2012 from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. in the courtyard of Silver Maples of Chelsea, 100 Silver Maples Dr., Chelsea, MI.
- Jul 25th, 26th & 27th Sounds & Sights Festival
- Aug 20th - Aug 24th Chelsea Community Fair
- Aug 24th Chelsea Fair Parade 1pm from Main & Middle Sts. to Chelsea Fairgrounds