How To Reach Us:
222 S. Main St.
Chelsea, MI 48118
Tel: (734) 475-1145
Fax: (734) 475-6102
Learn more and see discounts available to business boosters
Explore Chelsea's community website
and events calendar
Proud to be a strategic partner in the Big 400
Benefits for Chamber Members
There are many great reasons to join the Chelsea Chamber of Commerce,
Networking, Referrals and Business Support
- Referrals to your business to visitors who contact us in-person, via our website and by telephone
- Access to qualified support services
- Networking opportunities and links to potential commercial partners/investors
- Answers to your small business questions through the Small Business
Association of Michigan, available Monday-Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Information that highlights legislative and economic news
- Advanced education opportunities through our Business Certification
- Bi-Weekly E-newsletter with Chamber News & Community Events
Marketing / Promotional Opportunities
- Free highlighted listing in the Chelsea area telephone directory
- Free business listing and advertising options in the annual "Chelsea Community Profile& Membership Directory" booklet
- Free listing on the Chamber of Commerce online member directory.
- Sponsorship opportunities for business-to-business and community events
- Free access to share your promotional materials in our office.
Special offers for Chamber members from www.chelseamich.com*
* Available to businesses and organizations located in Chelsea, Michigan
Networking, Fundraising and Community Events
- Annual Meeting - This event kicks off the new year with a more formal get-together featuring an inter-active format; booths staffed by our Board of Directors, Ambassadors, & staff; Business Leadership award ceremony; detailed Chamber statistics report; media table for members; hors d'euvres & cash bar.
- Business After Hours - These gatherings are held on a monthly basis ( 5 p.m. to 7 p.m.) and gives members
an excellent opportunity to make business connections and learn more
about other CACC members' businesses. It is hosted by an existing or new business to showcase their space and services or products.
- Business Breakfasts -These gatherings are held on a quarterly basis (7:30 a.m.) and gives members a chance to introduce themselves and their business during a breakfast buffet. Also included will be speakers and time for informal networking. Venue: Chamber member restaurant or catering. Sponsorship of this event is available.
- Brown Bag Lunch Series - Speaker-oriented educational gathering, informal networking, various venues.
- Annual Golf Outing - Held annually at Reddeman Farms
in early June.
- Bowling Family Fun Night - Just the thing for those late winter
blahs, a fun get together for Chamber members and their families at Chelsea Lanes held annually in March.
- Business Leadership Awards - Persented to members at the Annual Membership Meeting in February
- Citizen of the Year & Lifetime Achievement Awards - Presented to community members at our Annual Banquet
- Candidate Forums - Prior to local elections, the Chamber
sponsors a forum to give citizens an opportunity to meet and question
candidates running for local elections
- Community Support - The Chamber supports a variety
of Chamber-sponsored functions and events in the community such as Sounds & Sights On Thursday Nights, Sounds & Sights Festival, and Hometown Holidays