Chelsea, Michigan is a thriving community with plenty of shopping,
dining, entertainment and local activities. If you plan to visit Chelsea,
please contact the Chelsea Area Chamber of Commerce and
we can provide you with an informative package customized to your interests.
These links will also provide useful information for any one interested
in visiting our area:
You may also want to Search the Chamber of Commerce
Member List to
find merchants, hotels, bed & breakfasts, restaurants, services
2014 Community Calendar
- Feb 8th Chelsea Lions Charity Bowl at Chelsea Lanes at 1pm. Fundraiser to benefit Penrickton Center For Blind Children, & Chelsea Lions Club. For more info contact Contact Chuck Armstrong 734-475-8224 E-Mail:Chucknjude3@aol.com
- Feb 22nd Festival of Tables 11-1:30pm. Features a delicious lunch served on creatively decorated and themed table settings. Tickets must be purchased in advance at the Senior Center.
- Mar 8th Maple Sugar Festival promoted by the Big 400
- Mar 14 Fri | 1-3pm | Drop-in | Ages 6+
Come on down to the library for fun and games all afternoon!
We’ll have a wide variety of activities to celebrate the upcoming visits from our three Authors in Chelsea:
Sue Stauffacher, David Lubar and Jennifer L. Holm.
- Mar 26th Authors in Chelsea: Meet the Authors! Wednesday, March 26 | 6:30-8:00pmMcKune Room | Chelsea District Library221 S Main Street Drop In
- Apr 19th Chelsea Spring Expo at Washington St. Educ Center sponsored by Chelsea Senior Center
- May 10th Chelsea Garden Club Annual flower & plant sale 8:30am to noon place TBD
- May 3rd - Oct 25th Chelsea Farmers Market 8am - noon Saturdays
- Thursdays Jun 5th thru Aug 14th 6pm Sounds and Sights on Thursday Nights
- Jul 24, 25, 26 Sounds and Sights Festival
- Aug 19th - Aug 23rd Chelsea Community Fair
- Aug 23rd Chelsea Fair Parade Main St beginning at 1pm
- Sep 27th Special Olympics State Finals (Bicycling & Flag Football)
- Oct 4th (Sat) Ghoultide Gathering "A Magical Bazaar of Halloween Art" at Chelsea Fair grounds10 am-4 pm $5 admission. Kids under 10 free (No Strollers) www.GhoultideGathering.com
- Oct 18th Cranes, Colors, & Cabernet Festival promoted by The Big 400
- Oct 23rd (Thurs) Citizen of the Year & Lifetime Achievement Awards Banquet 6:30pm at Village Conference Center $35.00 call 734 475-1145 to reserve your ticket. Co-sponsors: Chelsea Chamber & Chelsea Standard
For more events listings, please see Chelsea's community calendar at www.chelseamich.com
Click this link to submit a listing to the Chelsea Community Calendar.
To add an event to this page on the Chamber of Commerce website, please call or email our office at email@example.com or 734-475-1145