About the Award
The Business Leadership Award is presented each year to a Chamber of Commerce member who is a catalyst and advocate for area businesses and organizations to promote and develop a vital business environment in Chelsea.
Awardees are chosen for their leadership in one or more of the following areas:
- Displaying innovative ideas and services.
- Contributing to economic impact of the City of Chelsea.
- Providing services that meet the needs of the Chelsea area community.
- Enhancing the uniqueness of the community image.
- Demonstrating leadership in their business category.
- Supporting the activities of the Chelsea Area Chamber of Commerce.
- Demonstrating other exemplary characteristics
The Business Leadership Awards are comprised of two categories; Small Business of the Year (1-10 Employees) and Large Business of the Year (11+ Employees).
The Business Leadership awards are presented at the CACC Annual Meeting. The winners receive:
- An etched-glass award for permanent display.
- Follow-up articles in the local news
- A plaque to be permanently displayed at the Chamber office listing each year’s winners.
- A prominent spot in the Chelsea Fair Parade
Winners will be determined by the Chelsea Area Chamber of Commerce Ambassadors, Executive Committee, and Board of Directors.
Nominations for the the CACC Business Leadership Award can be made by anyone. To nominate a Chamber of Commerce member, download the form or stop by our office to pick up a copy of the nomination form. The form can be returned to us via mail or fax.
2018 Nomination Deadline
Wednesday, January 9th, 2019.
If you have questions you can reach the Chamber office at (734) 475-1145.