There are many great reasons to join the Chelsea Chamber of Commerce, including:
Networking, Referrals and Business Support
- Referrals to your business to visitors who contact us in-person, via our website and by telephone
- Access to qualified support services
- Networking opportunities and links to potential commercial partners/investors
- Answers to your small business questions through the Small Business Association of Michigan, available Monday-Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Information that highlights legislative and economic news
- Advanced education opportunities through our Business Certification Program
- Bi-weekly e-newsletter with Chamber News & Community Events
Marketing / Promotional Opportunities
- Free highlighted listing in the Chelsea area telephone directory
- Free business listing and advertising options in the annual Chelsea Community Profile
- Free business listing and link on the Chamber of Commerce member directory.
- Sponsorship opportunities for business-to-business and community events
- Free access to share your promotional materials in our office.
Special offers for Chamber members from www.chelseamich.com*
- Member discount on sponsorships and ads on the chelseamich.com, Chelsea’s community website
- Free highlighted listing in the Chelsea Community Directory
* Available to businesses and organizations located in Chelsea, Michigan
Networking, Fundraising and Community Events
- Annual Meeting – This event kicks off the new year with a more formal get-together featuring an interactive format; booths staffed by our Board of Directors, Ambassadors, and staff; Business Leadership Awards ceremony; detailed Chamber statistics report; media table for members; hors d’oeuvres & cash bar.
- Business After Hours – These gatherings are held monthly (5 p.m. to 7 p.m.) and give members an excellent opportunity to make business connections and learn more about other CACC members’ businesses. It is hosted by an existing or new business to showcase their space and services or products.
- Business Breakfasts – These gatherings are held quarterly (7:30 a.m.) and gives members a chance to introduce themselves and their business during a breakfast buffet. Also included will be speakers and time for informal networking. Venue: Chamber member restaurant or catering. Sponsorship of this event is available.
- Brown Bag Lunch Series – Speaker-oriented educational gathering, informal networking, various venues.
- Annual Golf Outing – Held annually at Reddeman Farms in early June.
- Bowling Family Fun Night – Just the thing for those late winter blahs, a fun event for Chamber members and their families at Chelsea Lanes. Held annually in March.
- Business Leadership Awards
- Citizen of the Year & Lifetime Achievement Awards
- Candidate Forums – Prior to local elections, the Chamber sponsors a forum to give citizens an opportunity to meet and question candidates running for local elections
- Community Support – The Chamber supports a variety of Chamber-sponsored functions and events in the community such as Sounds & Sights On Thursday Nights, Sounds & Sights Festival, and Hometown Holidays